/assets/uploads/2016/09/logo-horizontal-300x96.png 0 0 Max Clinic /assets/uploads/2016/09/logo-horizontal-300x96.png Max Clinic2018-07-17 09:37:142018-07-24 09:38:415 great tips for your skin
- Make sure you always (and we mean always) remove your make up before hitting the sheets.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF of at least 15 that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Since a lifetime of sunexposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems, you have to protect your skin from the sun. Make sure the label reads ‘noncomedogenic’ or ‘nonacnegenic’ so that the product does not tend to block pores.
- Keep a note of what you put on your plate. Eat fresh fruits, greens, sufficient protein and vitamins.
- Exercise regularly. Running, jogging and yogawill give your body the necessary blood circulation, and also accelerate the cleansing process of your entire body.
- Try to sleep at least 8 hours every night. If you don’t get enough shut eye, your skin gets tired just like you – it sags and you get bags.