/assets/uploads/2016/09/logo-horizontal-300x96.png 0 0 Max Clinic /assets/uploads/2016/09/logo-horizontal-300x96.png Max Clinic2018-08-01 10:40:012018-07-24 09:40:455 tips that not to do on your skin
- Don’t forget that exfoliation is indispensable. At least once or twice a week, exfoliate your skin to remove the layers of dead skin, sure to leave you with a more healthy glow and brighter skin.
- Skip the sunscreen, whether it’s cloudy or cold outside (no excuses). If you’re heading to a beach or around reflective surfaces like snow or ice, lather your skin up with some more sunscreen with SPF of at least 30.
- Eat spicy and fermented foods, salt, citrus fruits, fried food.
- Kkip skincarebefore and after a workout. Apply a toner to help minimize oil production before heading out.
- Don’t forget to wash and moisturize your face before going to bed.